You can access various settings related to app functionality.
- Plan Status: View which plan you have subscribed to.(Free Forever Plan/Essentials/Essentials Plus)
Note: Report Pundit Subscription Pricing is directly linked to your Shopify Subscription. Click here to know more.
- Shop Time Zone: View the shop time zone. We don't provide an option to edit the time zone. In case you require a change in time-zone, kindly contact-us.
- Installer Email: View the installer email. You can change the email address by clicking on
- There are various sync options that can be optionally added to each store. Hence, we give you an option to sync only the necessary information regarding the store.
- To turn on any sync option, toggle the corresponding button.
- Currency: You can format every report with a specific currency symbol. You can choose from the available symbols here.
- CSV Encoding Option: You can choose a specific encoding option for your CSV reports.
- In case the currency or the encoding option that you need hasn't been mentioned here, kindly contact us and we shall add it for you.
Authorize your google account to access Gift Card and Payment Disputes data.
Restrict access to the app by adding a password.
Once you create the password, you have an option to reset the password or disable it.
Go to the 'Settings' page and open the 'FTP & Google Drive' section from the side-bar on the left.
FTP is the first option at the top. Click on 'Connect'.
Enter the credentials of your FTP account. Entering the Private Key is optional.
Select the directory in which you want to receive and store the reports and enter your port number.
Passive Mode: It is enabled by default. Some of the customers use FTP in active connection mode. To resolve the issue permanently, we recommend that you switch to passive mode. You can ask your FTP provider to set up the FTP to accept the connection in passive mode. To learn more on passive mode, you can click here.
Select a connection mode and Click on the 'Test Connection' button and check the result as shown below. If the result is 'Success', click on 'Save and Update'.
If the result is 'failed' or anything else, it can be due to multiple reasons.
- You might have to whitelist Report Pundit's IP Address
- Public IP: 18.104.22.168
- Private IP: 172.31.10.79
- You might have chosen the wrong directory path.
- You might have a chosen a different Port Number, apart from 20 or 21.
- You might have typed an incorrect password.
That's it! Your FTP account has been integrated with Report Pundit. Good job!
In Passive Mode, the FTP client still initiates a command channel connection to the server. However, instead of sending the PORT command, it sends the passive command, which is basically a request for a server port to connect to, for data transmission. When the FTP server replies, it indicates what port number it has opened for the ensuing data transfer. Here's how passive mode works in a nutshell:
- 1.The FTP client connects from a random port to port 21 on the server and issues the PASV command. The server replies, indicating which (random) port it has opened for data transfer.
- 2.The FTP client connects from another random port to the random port specified in the server's response. Once the connection is established, data transfers are made through these client and server ports.
Go to the Settings page and navigate to the 'FTP & Google Drive' section from the side-bar on the left.
Under the Google Drive section, click on 'Connect'.
Select the Google account to be integrated and grant permission to Report Pundit by clicking on 'Allow'.
That's it! You've successfully connected your Google Drive/Sheets account.
- We refresh your records each time you access the app, or schedule a report.
- Sync also takes place by default every 6 hours, irrespective whether you access the app or not.
Sometimes the newly integrated application records, or the additional sync records, might not immediately reflect in the report. In this case, you can force sync your records to manually refresh them at any time.
Click on the 'Force Sync' button to manually refresh your records.