FAQs related to Reports
Can I share a link to the report with my staff or partners?
Why are my reports not showing draft orders?
- Report Pundit is designed to show only actual orders which are either marked as pending or paid.
- This is to prevent the report from showing incorrect sales, which happens when the draft orders get mixed up with actual orders data.
- If you'd like to see draft orders in your report, kindly contact us and we shall enable the option for you from our end.
Can I see payouts in my Sales report?
- Report Pundit features a separate report type called "Payout" and "Payout Line items" to obtain detailed and accurate information about your payout data.
- A Sales report does not contain fields related to Payouts.
Can I reconcile my Paypal Payouts with Report Pundit?
- Report Pundit can reconcile all the Shopify orders that are paid via Paypal. The information behind each order like Order Number, Order Amount, Discounts, Returns, Net Sales, Shipping, Taxes & Total Sales are reconciled.
- Further, the Transaction Fee charged by Paypal, the Net Amount received in PayPal, the Available Balance after each transaction are also recorded.
Will I be able to see the amounts deposited & withdrawn through PayPal?
- Yes, the deposits & withdrawals made from your bank account through PayPal are recorded with the date.
Which field shows the timeline comment data?
- The timeline comments data will be stored under the Order Events section. Hence, we have to create a field for you from our end.
- Enable Order Event Sync in the Additional Sync Section of the Settings page.
- Once the sync is completed, get in touch with us and we will create a custom field for you.
Which language can I use to write functions under Calculated fields?
- We can perform any arithmetic calculations or case statement inside the calculated field using PostgreSQL.
How do I write a
CASEstatement goes through conditions and returns a value when the first condition is met (like an
if-then-elsestatement). So, once a condition is true, it will stop reading and return the result. If no conditions are true, it returns the value in the
ELSEclause. If there is no
ELSEpart and no conditions are true, it returns NULL.
WHEN condition1 THEN result1
WHEN condition2 THEN result2
WHEN conditionN THEN resultN
- SQL CASE Examples
WHEN [Total Sales] <= 1000 THEN [Total Discounts] * 5
WHEN [Total Sales] > 100 THEN [Total Discounts] * 10
ELSE [Total Sales]
Can you include additional information about the orders and products like
line_itemproperties in the report?
- Yes, we can include additional custom information about the orders and products in the report, associated with apps like Infinite Options. Kindly contact us and we shall set it up for you.
Can I view tax collection by county, city & state?
- Shopify collects various taxes based on the Store delivery Location Zip, or rule customized & applied for collecting taxes by merchants.
- If the store is set to collect the taxes, Report Pundit will pull the tax information to deliver the tax report. Hence, in order to view the taxes by county, city & state the rule must be applied in your Shopify store to collect these taxes.
How do I know the Best-Selling Products along with its Variant, SKU, Vendor and Product type?
- The above report can be viewed using 3 methods :
- Customized Method: Create a report customized to your requirements. Select the desired fields, sort the fields and save the report. Click here to learn how to create a customized report.
- Easy Method: Use the pre-created report template 'Best Selling Products' which you can find under the 'Product & Variant Reports' section. Manually, select the extra fields which you need and save the report.
- Easiest Method: Ask our Live Human Support, and we'll be more than happy to get it done for you.