FAQs related to Report Pundit Service.
How many reports can I make?
- You can create an unlimited number of reports each month.
Can other members of my staff also have access to the app?
- Yes, you can grant your staff access to the app through the staff account. Click here to learn how to create and manage staff accounts.
Can I use one subscription for multiple stores?
- No. If you own multiple stores, then you'll have to purchase a monthly subscription separately for each store.
Do you support data from multiple locations?
- Report Pundit technology is designed to work with multi-location features of the Shopify e-commerce platform.
Can I request features or enhancements to the Report Pundit Service?
Can Report Pundit retrieve data from Shopify Analytics?
- Shopify does not give API access to their analytical data to any third-party application. Hence, retrieving this data from Shopify is not possible.
- However, Report Pundit can be integrated with other analytic services such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
How is Report Pundit different from Data Export?
- Both Data Export and Report Pundit are tools offered by Dayspring Technologies. We’ve created a comparison table to understand the differences.
Who is Dayspring?
- Dayspring Technologies Pvt Ltd is the developer of Report Pundit, Data Export, and other data reporting solutions. You can learn more about us by visiting https://dayspring.tech.
What are your business hours?
- We are available via Live Chat and email between 6 AM and 10 PM (EST), Monday through Friday. Our team usually responds to your email within one business day or less.
Can I pull the data from third-party apps?
- Yes, Report Pundit supports most of the third-party apps in the Shopify Platform. However, Shopify and few third-party apps restrict access to some information.
- Get in touch with us, and we shall let you know if we can extract the data that you're looking for.
How do I remove the Report Pundit app from my store ?
Go to your Shopify admin page and click search option, then select Apps
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click App and sales channel settings
A list of installed apps will appear, select the Report Pundit app and remove
Thats' all! You're all done.