Here, you can find all the report scheduling tasks that you've created and a history of the scheduled reports that have run in the past.
Information regarding the schedule is shown adjacent to the respective report name.
- What type of schedule is it?
- When was the scheduling task created?
- When exactly is the next report going to arrive?
- Edit Schedule - You can make changes to the schedule by clicking on the green edit button. However, you are limited to only change the output options.
- Delete - You can delete the schedule by clicking the deletebutton.
This tab shows you the report scheduling history of all the schedules run in the past.
- What type of schedule was it?
- What time was the report delivered?
- What period of data does the delivered report contain?
- Download - You can manually download the delivered report by clicking the download Icon
Note: The report that you scheduled will already be present in the mail or cloud, that you've chosen as the Output Option. You can view the report from your output option as well.
- Delete from Server - You can delete the schedule from our app server by clicking the delete button