All the FAQs related to report scheduling.
Why have I not received my scheduled reports?
- It could be due to multiple reasons :
- There will be a delay in the month-end since most of the customers have more schedules at the month-end.
- If the data is more, It will take more time to generate.
- The email would've been in the spam folder.
- The email provided may be invalid or the schedule setup is incomplete.
- User FTP server could've blacklisted Data Export.
Can I schedule the reports into a pre-existing Google Sheet?
- When you create a Google Sheet schedule, it will create a new Sheet in the Google Drive folder that you've selected by default. All the data will be exported into the newly created sheet.
- Yes. It is possible to schedule the report into a pre-existing Google Sheet. Kindly contact us and we'll set it up for you.