Sales & Billing
This is the FAQ section for Sales & Billing related questions.
Do you offer a free plan?
- Yes, if you have less than 1000 total orders
Do you offer a free trial?
- Yep! We provide a 15-day risk-free free trial with every new signup.
Where can I find your pricing for Data Export?
Will you give special pricing to multi-stores?
- If you manage multiple Shopify websites, contact us: We’ll work with you to create a cost-friendly solution for your entire multi-store environment.
Do you have tools that help me with training?
- Yes. We want to make your Data Export experience a wonderful one, so we provide documentation, interactive guides, and an intro wizard if you’re just getting started using our service.
Does the 15-day trial allow me to access all features or only the basic plan features?
- During your 15-day free trial, you'll have access to all Data Export features. After the trial period ends, you can select a plan to continue using Data Export.
Can I upgrade/downgrade my pricing plan?
- Data Export pricing is based on your Shopify store type: Basic, Shopify, Advanced, and Plus. No worries: we’ll automatically change your pricing plan based on your current Shopify account type.
Do you offer discount pricing for annual plans?
- Sorry, we do not offer annual pricing plans at this time.
❌ How do I cancel my subscription or close my account?
- Uninstall the Data Export app from your Shopify store, and Shopify will automatically cancel your subscription.
Why am I restricted to choose only one plan among the available plans in Data Export?
- Data Export pricing is directly based on your Shopify store plan: Basic, Shopify, Advanced, and Plus. Each store type has a different number of orders, and hence contain different amount of information.
- Running more information through the app server demands more work from our end. Therefore, we offer our pricing based on the Shopify store plan.